Advance HCV120 Marine Gearbox
The speed input range of the Advance HCV120 marine gearbox is 1500-2500 RPM, with engine input power from 159.6 kW to 210 kW. the center distance is 393 mm, the reduction ratio range is 1.51-2.52 the transmission capacity range is 0.076-0.1 kW/RPM, the rated propeller thrust is 25 KN, and the input shaft is in the train Opposite to the output shaft.
Advance HCV120 marine gearbox is composed of transmission shaft, output coupling, input coupling, oil pressure gauge, oil Filter, control system, oil pump and other important components. Advance HCV120 marine gearboxes provides two types of control system which are push-pull flexible shaft and electric control for customers to choose. To meet the different requirement of coupling with different engine brand and models, Advance HCV120 marine gearboxes available in engine flywheel sizes.
All of our Advance HCV120 series marine gearbox can provide CCS classification certificate, some of series can provide international classifications with extra costs which mainly including French BV, British LR, American ABS, Japanese NK , Norway DNV-GL, Russia RS, South Korea KR, Italy RINA and other classification societies.
1. Gearbox novel structure, so that its use becomes very reliable. The excellent design makes the gearbox and engine arrangement more soft and smooth.
2. Small size, light weight and good operability. The convenience of use and maintenance is fully considered in the design.
3. With excellent machine performance, good design effectively reduce the noise, reduce the vibration.
4. It can be matched with high-speed diesel engines at home and abroad, and can be arranged in vertical, horizontal and inclination according to the needs of users.
5. Excellent deceleration effect and bearing propeller thrust.
6. Professional gearbox specialists and after-sales service, spare parts directly available from stock.
Basic Introduction of Advance HCV120 Marine Gearbox
|Input Speed:||1500-2500 RPM|
|Power:||210-159.6 kW @ 2100 RPM|
|Center Distance:||393 mm|
|Trans.Capacity:||0.1-0.076 kW / RPM|
|Rated Thrust:||25 kN|
|Dimension:||502 mm * 600 mm * 847 mm|
|Net Weight:||300 kg|
|Lead Time:||15-30 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,L/C|
|HCV120||1000-2500 RPM||1.51-2.52||0.10-0.076 kW/RPM||502 mm * 600 mm * 847 mm||Mechanical/Electrical|
Technical Specifications of Advance HCV120-7º Down Angle Marine Gearbox
|Model||HCV120-7º Down Angle||Input Speed(r/min)||1500-2500||Center Distance(mm)||393|
|Reduction Ratio(i)||1.51 2.02||Trans.Capacity(kW/rpm)||0.1||Power(kW)||210 kW @ 2100 RPM|
|2.52||0.076||159.6 kW @ 2100 RPM|
|Rated Thrust(kN)||25||Dimension(mm)||502 * 600 * 847||Net Weight(kg)||300|
|Flywheel||SAE14 11.5||Bell Housing||SAE1 2||Controls||Mechanical/Electrical|
2. The “transfer capacity” refers to the ratio of the engine’s rated power to the rated speed, and the reduction ratio corresponds to the transmission capacity, which should be less than the number be offered.
3. The gearbox and engine shafting are not allowed to use rigid connection, and the bracket is recommended to be installed on the same rigid support.If the engine is mounted on the elastic support, and the gearbox is installed on the rigid support, please contact the technical department of the company to select the suitable high elastic coupling.
4. The weight of the gearbox is approximation, for different reduction ratio the weight is different.
5. Due to the technical improvement of the products, the products may change without notice. For any other questions please contact our sales engineer.
ANGLE OF TILT
|Name||Transverse Direction||Longitudinal Direction|
Optional Accessories of Advance HCV120 Light Duty & High Marine Gearbox
|Bell Housing||195C||Input Coupling||1. Highly Flexible Coupling|
|/||2. Toothed Input Coupling|
|Direction of Input Shaft Rotation||1. Anti-clockwise (Facing the Output End)||VDO||Gearbox Pressure Visible on Bridge|
|2. Clockwise (Facing the Output End)|
|Alarm Device||1. Temperature||Control System||1. Mechanical|
|2. Working Pressure||2. Electrical|
|3. Lubricating Oil Pressure||3. Pneumatical|
Modifiable Components of Advance HCV120 Light Duty & High Marine Gearbox
|Special Reduction Ratio||According to Customer’s Special Requirements||Replacement of Imported Bearing||1. Stronger Endurance|
|2. Longer Service Life|
|3. Higher Limit Speed|
|PTO||Power Take Off||Output Shaft Coupling||Based on Customers data to produce|