Advance HCV120 Series Under 500kW Marine Gearbox
The input speed range of the Advance 120 Series marine gearbox is 750-2500 RPM, with engine input power is 33-250 kW at 750-2500 RPM. The reduction ratio range is 1.48-3.75 and transfer capacity range is 0.044-0.10 kW/RPM.
Advance 120 Series marine gearbox is composed of Input coupling, control system, output coupling, oil cooler, oil filter, oil pressure gauge and other important components. Advance 120 Series marine gearbox can provide mechanical control system. To meet the different requirement of coupling with different diesel engine brands and models, Advance 120 Series marine gearbox are offered in different sizes of flywheel SAE 11.5 14 and housing SEA 1 2 3 is available.
All of our Advance gearboxes are approved by CCS, and we are able to provide BV LR ABS DNV&GL RS and other classification societies based on customer requirement with extra cost.
As an official marine power pack packager of Advance, SeaMac provide complete propulsion system and power system for all kinds of ships all around the world. Mainly including marine engine, gearbox, shaft, propeller, marine genset, electric control lever system and other marine accessories. We also provide full life cycle services for all our customers, from design to power system supply, from installation to commissioning, from after-sales service training to spare parts supply, from trouble shooting to overhaul technical support
Advantages Of Advance HCV120 Series Under 500kW Marine Gearbox
1. Gearbox novel structure, so that its use becomes very reliable. The excellent design makes the gearbox and engine arrangement more soft and smooth.
2. Small in size, clear in weight. The ease of use and maintenance is fully considered in the design.
3. With excellent machine performance, good design effectively reduce the noise, reduce the vibration.
4. European standard manufacturing, making the structure strong and durable, smooth work.
5. Excellent deceleration effect and bearing propeller thrust.
6. Professional gearbox specialists and after-sales service, spare parts directly available from stock.
Advance HCV120 Series Marine Gearbox
This is a list of all of Advance HCV120 series marine gearbox
Click here to find Advance marine gearbox by type (Reduction ratio & transfer capacity).
Advance HCV120 Marine Gearbox
Input Speed Range：1000-2500 r/min
Power Range：76-250 kw