Advance MA125 Marine Gearbox
The speed input range of the Advance MA125 marine gearbox is 1500-3000 RPM, with engine input power from 23.1 kW to 42 kW. the center distance is 125 mm, the reduction ratio range is 2.03-4.70, the transmission capacity range is 0.011-0.02 kW/RPM, the rated propeller thrust is 5.5 KN, and the input shaft is in the train Opposite to the output shaft.
Advance MA125 marine gearbox is composed of transmission shaft, output coupling, input coupling, oil pressure gauge, oil Filter, control system, oil pump and other important components.
Advance MA125 marine gearboxes provides of control system which are push-pull flexible shaft, To meet the different requirement of coupling with different engine brand and models, Advance MA125 marine gearboxes provide different SAE size coupling and housing including SAE 2 3 4, flywheel SAE 11.5 10 is available……
All of our Advance MA series marine gearbox can provide CCS classification certificate, some of series can provide international classifications with extra costs which mainly including French BV, British LR, American ABS, Japanese NK , Norway DNV-GL, Russia RS, South Korea KR, Italy RINA and other classification societies.
Advantages Of Advance MA125 Marine Gearbox
It has the functions of reversing, clutching, and deceleration, and can be matched with various marine diesel engines with equivalent torque to form a unit. Applicable to all kinds of medium and small ships.
The gearbox has a compact structure and can be controlled by a variety of control methods. The operation is light and sensitive, and it can be operated from a distance, which is convenient for driving and machine integration.
The advanced design makes the connection of the gearbox very soft, easy to maintain, more durable, and has the characteristics of large transmission power, small size and light weight.
The toothed elastic input coupling and connection cover can be matched with various flywheels and flywheel shells to connect with the host, easy installation and beautiful appearance
With excellent deceleration effect and strong bearing propeller thrust
Professional gearbox specialists and after-sales service, spare parts directly available from stock.
|MA100||1500-3000 r/min||0.009 kW/RPM||18.9 kW @ 2100 RPM||236 mm * 390 mm * 420 mm||Mechanical|
|MA125||1500-3000 r/min||0.02 kW/RPM||42 kW @ 2100 RPM||291 mm * 454 mm * 485 mm||Mechanical|
|MA142||1500-2500 r/min||0.03 kW/RPM||63 kW @ 2100 RPM||308 mm * 520 mm * 540 mm||Mechanical|
Technical Specifications of Advance MA125 Marine Gearbox
|Model||MA125||Input Speed(r/min)||1500-3000||Center Distance(mm)||125|
|Reduction Ratio(i)||2.03 2.46||Trans.Capacity(kW/rpm)||0.02||Power(kW)||42kW @2 100RPM|
|3.04||0.018||37.8kW @2 100RPM|
|3.57||0.016||33.6kW @ 2100RPM|
|4.05||0.014||29.4kW @ 2100RPM|
|4.39||0.013||27.3kW @ 2100RPM|
|4.7||0.011||23.1kW @ 2100RPM|
|Rated Thrust(kN)||5.5||Dimension(mm)||291 * 454 * 485||Net Weight(kg)||115|
|Flywheel||SAE11.5 10||Bell Housing||SAE2 3 4||Controls||Mechanical|
1. The Marine gearbox has the function of reverse, clutch, deceleration and the thrust of the propeller, which is equipped with the main engine to form the Marine power unit.
2. The “transfer capacity” refers to the ratio of the engine’s rated power to the rated speed, and the reduction ratio corresponds to the transmission capacity, which should be less than the number be offered.
3. The gearbox and engine shafting are not allowed to use rigid connection, and the bracket is recommended to be installed on the same rigid support.If the engine is mounted on the elastic support, and the gearbox is installed on the rigid support, please contact the technical department of the company to select the suitable high elastic coupling.
4. The weight of the gearbox is approximation, for different reduction ratio the weight is different.
5. Due to the technical improvement of the products, the products may change without notice. For any other questions please contact our sales engineer.
ANGLE OF TILT
|Name||Transverse Direction||Longitudinal Direction|
Optional Accessories of Advance MA125 Medium-Low Duty Marine Gearbox
|Bell Housing||195C||Input Coupling||1. Highly Flexible Coupling|
|/||2. Toothed Input Coupling|
|Direction of Input Shaft Rotation||1. Anti-clockwise (Facing the Output End)||VDO||Gearbox Pressure Visible on Bridge|
|2. Clockwise (Facing the Output End)|
|Alarm Device||1. Temperature||Control System||1. Mechanical|
|2. Working Pressure||2. Electrical|
|3. Lubricating Oil Pressure||3. Pneumatical|
Modifiable Components of Advance MA125 Medium-Low Duty Marine Gearbox
|Special Reduction Ratio||According to Customer’s Special Requirements||Replacement of Imported Bearing||1. Stronger Endurance|
|2. Longer Service Life|
|3. Higher Limit Speed|
|PTO||Power Take Off||Output Shaft Coupling||Based on Customers data to produce|