Advance HCT800/2A Marine Gearbox
The speed input range of the Advance HCT800/2A marine gearbox is 600-1900 RPM, with engine input power from 826.5 kW to 1295.04 kW. the center distance is 666 mm, the reduction ratio range is 13.12-22.18, the transmission capacity range is 0.382-0.6 kW/RPM, the rated propeller thrust is 220 KN, and the input shaft is in the train Opposite to the output shaft.
Advance HCT800/2A marine gearbox is composed of transmission shaft, output coupling, input coupling, oil pressure gauge, oil Filter, control system, oil pump and other important components. Advance HCT800/2A marine gearboxes provides two types of control system which are push-pull flexible shaft, electric control for customers to choose. To meet the different requirement of coupling with different engine brand and models, Advance HCT800/2A marine gearboxes provide different SAE size coupling and housing including SAE 00 0, flywheel SAE 21 18 16 is available……
All of our Advance 800 series marine gearbox can provide CCS classification certificate, some of series can provide international classifications with extra costs which mainly including French BV, British LR, American ABS, Japanese NK , Norway DNV-GL, Russia RS, South Korea KR, Italy RINA and other classification societies.
1. Advanced design and sophisticated manufacturing to adapt to various harsh working conditions! High-strength parts, strong ability to work under heavy loads.
2. Cylinder block and cylinder head adopt integrated design. The occurrence of engine water leakage and oil leakage is prevented, and the parts are about 40% less than other similar engines. The failure rate is greatly reduced.
3. Using forged steel camshaft and crankshaft, high-strength cylinder block design, multiple parts cast on the cylinder block, high rigidity, high pressure resistance, good reliability, and longer service life.
4. The cylinder bore adopts a platform mesh honing design. The perfect geometric structure effectively prevents oil leakage, and the use of advanced technology such as new piston ring components and gasket crimping and molding reduces oil loss.
5. The five key systems of the electronically controlled engine are all developed by DCEC, and have been applied and verified in different fields around the world to ensure the excellent economy and reliability of the product.
6. By optimizing the control strategy and combining with the actual operating conditions of the equipment, the fuel economy can be further improved.
Basic Introduction of Advance HCT800/2A Marine Gearbox
|Input Speed:||600-1900 RPM|
|Power:||826.5-1295.04 kW @ 1900 RPM|
|Center Distance:||666 mm|
|Trans.Capacity:||0.435 -0.6816 kW / RPM|
|Rated Thrust:||220 kN|
|Dimension:||1190 mm * 1490 mm * 2040 mm|
|Net Weight:||4000 kg|
|Lead Time:||15-30 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,L/C|
|HCD800||600-2100 RPM||0.625 kW/RPM||1312.5 kW @ 2100 RPM||1056 mm * 1280 mm * 1341 mm||Mechanical/Electrical/Pneumatical|
|HCT800||600-2100 RPM||0.588 kW/RPM||1234.8 kW @ 2100 RPM||1056 mm * 1280 mm * 1425 mm||Mechanical/Electrical/Pneumatical|
|HCT800/1||600-2100 RPM||0.609 kW/RPM||1234.8 kW @ 2100 RPM||1152 mm * 1360 mm * 1557 mm||Mechanical/Electrical/Pneumatical|
|HCT800/2||600-2100 RPM||0.6 kW/RPM||1260 kW @ 2100 RPM||1190 mm * 1490 mm * 1707 mm||Mechanical/Electrical|
|HCT800/2A||600-1900 RPM||0.6816 kW/RPM||1295.04 kW @ 1900 RPM||1190 mm * 1490 mm * 2040 mm||Mechanical/Electrical|
|HCT800/3||800-2100 RPM||0.597 kW/RPM||1253.7 kW @ 2100 RPM||1235 mm * 1570 mm * 1789 mm||Mechanical/Electrical/Pneumatical|
|HCW801||1000-1900 RPM||0.897 kW/RPM||1704.3 kW @ 1900 RPM||N/A||Mechanical/Electrical/Pneumatical|
Technical Specifications of Advance HCT800/2A Marine Gearbox
|Model||HCT800/2A||Input Speed(RPM)||600-1900||Center Distance(mm)||666|
|Reduction Ratio(i)||13.12||Trans.Capacity(kW/RPM)||0.6816||Power(kW)||1295.04 kW @ 1900 RPM|
|13.81||0.6474||1230.06 kW @ 1900 RPM|
|14.55||0.6147||1167.93 kW @ 1900 RPM|
|15.33||0.5834||1108.46 kW @ 1900 RPM|
|16.16||0.5534||1051.46 kW @ 1900 RPM|
|17.04||0.525||997.5 kW @ 1900 RPM|
|17.99||0.497||944.3 kW @ 1900 RPM|
|20.27||0.441||837.9 kW @ 1900 RPM|
|22.18||0.435||826.5 kW @ 1900 RPM|
|Rated Thrust(kN)||220||Dimension(mm)||1190*1490*2040||Net Weight(kg)||4000|
|Flywheel||SAE21 18 16||Bell Housing||SAE00 0||Controls||Mechanical/Electrical|
1. The Marine gearbox has the function of reverse, clutch, deceleration and the thrust of the propeller, which is equipped with the main engine to form the Marine power unit.
2. The “transfer capacity” refers to the ratio of the engine’s rated power to the rated speed, and the reduction ratio corresponds to the transmission capacity, which should be less than the number be offered.
3. The gearbox and engine shafting are not allowed to use rigid connection, and the bracket is recommended to be installed on the same rigid support.If the engine is mounted on the elastic support, and the gearbox is installed on the rigid support, please contact the technical department of the company to select the suitable high elastic coupling.
4. The weight of the gearbox is approximation, for different reduction ratio the weight is different.
5. Due to the technical improvement of the products, the products may change without notice. For any other questions please contact our sales engineer.
ANGLE OF TILT
|Name||Transverse Direction||Longitudinal Direction|
Optional Accessories of Advance HCT800/2A Medium-Heavy Duty Marine Gearbox
|Bell Housing||195C||Input Coupling||1. Highly Flexible Coupling|
|/||2. Toothed Input Coupling|
|Direction of Input Shaft Rotation||1. Anti-clockwise (Facing the Output End)||VDO||Gearbox Pressure Visible on Bridge|
|2. Clockwise (Facing the Output End)|
|Alarm Device||1. Temperature||Control System||1. Mechanical|
|2. Working Pressure||2. Electrical|
|3. Lubricating Oil Pressure||3. Pneumatical|
Modifiable Components of Advance HCT800/2A Medium-Heavy Duty Marine Gearbox
|Special Reduction Ratio||According to Customer’s Special Requirements||Replacement of Imported Bearing||1. Stronger Endurance|
|2. Longer Service Life|
|3. Higher Limit Speed|
|PTO||Power Take Off||Output Shaft Coupling||Based on Customers data to produce|