Advance HCS2000 Marine Gearbox
The speed input range of the Advance HCS2000 marine gearbox is 600-1500 RPM, with engine input power from 756 kW to 2220 kW. the slow,recerse reduction Ratio is 2.28-4.40,the fast gear reduction ratio is 1.83-4.00,the transmission capacity range is 1.26-1.48 kW/RPM, the rated propeller thrust is 190 KN, and the Input and output vertical isocenter.
Advanced HCS2000 marine gearbox has the functions of smooth fast, smooth slow, reverse, clutch, deceleration and bearing propeller thrust, which is matched with main engine to form marine power unit. Advanced HCS2000 marine gearbox provides three kinds of control systems: push-pull flexible shaft, electric control and pneumatic control for users to choose.To meet the different requirement of coupling with different engine brand and models, Advance HCS2000 marine gearboxes available in engine flywheel sizes.
All of our Advance Two Speed Gearbox series marine gearbox can provide CCS classification certificate, some of series can provide international classifications with extra costs which mainly including French BV, British LR, American ABS, Japanese NK , Norway DNV-GL, Russia RS, South Korea KR, Italy RINA and other classification societies.
1. Gearbox novel structure, so that its use becomes very reliable. The excellent design makes the gearbox and engine arrangement more soft and smooth.
2. It can be matched with high-speed diesel engines at home and abroad, and can be arranged in vertical, horizontal and inclination according to the needs of users.
3.The gearbox have adapted to combined design, and all running parts have been carefully designed and machined to the highest standards for less wasted fuel, smooth operation which can be fitted to most engine models.
4.1-stage deceleration, the input and output levels are off-center, and the running direction is the same. It has the functions of double input, single output and clutch deceleration.
5.Professional gearbox specialists and after-sales service, spare parts directly available from stock.
Basic Introduction of Advance HCS2000 Marine Gearbox
|Input Speed:||600-1500 r / min|
|Center Distance:||450 mm|
|Reduction Ratio:||2.28-4.40 / 1.83-4.00|
|Rated Thrust:||190 kN|
|Lead Time:||15-30 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,L/C|
Slow,Reverse Reduction Ratio
Fast,Gear Reduction Ratio
|HCS138||1000~2500 r/min||2.00-4.45||1.60-4.05||0.110 kw/r/min||30 KN||225 mm|
|HCS201||1000-2500 r/min||2.48-3.53||2.00-3.19||0.132-0.147 kw/r/min||40 KN||205 mm|
|HCS302||750-1800 r/min||2.00-4.43||1.62-4.04||0.184-0.257 kw/r/min||50 KN||264 mm|
|HCS400||1000-1800 r/min||1.50-4.06||1.21-3.65||0.279-0.331 kw/r/min||82 KN||264 mm|
|HCS600||1000-2100 r/min||2.00-3.89||1.61-3.50||0.40-0.48 kw/r/min||90 KN||320 mm|
|HCS1000||600-1900 r/min||2.00-4.06||1.59-3.65||0.65-0.735 kw/r/min||110 KN||335 mm|
|HCS1200||600-1900 r/min||2.03-4.47||1.61-4.05||0.650-0.93 kw/r/min||120 KN||380 mm|
|HCS1600||500-1650 r/min||2.03-4.00||1.63-3.64||1.213 kw/r/min||170 KN||415 mm|
|HCS2000||600-1500 r/min||2.28-4.40||1.83-4.00||1.26-1.48 kw/r/min||190 KN||450 mm|
|HCS2700||500-1400 r/min||1.54-4.47||1.24-4.05||1.75-2.05 kw/r/min||270 KN||490 mm|
- The Marine gearbox has the function of reverse, clutch, deceleration and the thrust of the propeller, which is equipped with the main engine to form the Marine power unit.
- The “transfer capacity” refers to the ratio of the engine’s rated power to the rated speed, and the reduction ratio corresponds to the transmission capacity, which should be less than the number be offered.
- The gearbox and engine shafting are not allowed to use rigid connection, and the bracket is recommended to be installed on the same rigid support.If the engine is mounted on the elastic support, and the gearbox is installed on the rigid support, please contact the technical department of the company to select the suitable high elastic coupling.
- The weight of the gearbox is approximation, for different reduction ratio the weight is different.
- Due to the technical improvement of the products, the products may change without notice. For any other questions please contact our sales engineer.
ANGLE OF TILT
|Name||Transverse Direction||Longitudinal Direction|
Optional Accessories of Advance HCS2000 Marine Gearbox
|Bell Housing||195C||Input Coupling||1. Highly Flexible Coupling|
|/||2. Toothed Input Coupling|
|Direction of Input Shaft Rotation||1. Anti-clockwise (Facing the Output End)||VDO||Gearbox Pressure Visible on Bridge|
|2. Clockwise (Facing the Output End)|
|Alarm Device||1. Temperature||Control System||1. Mechanical|
|2. Working Pressure||2. Electrical|
|3. Lubricating Oil Pressure||3. Pneumatical|
Modifiable Components of Advance HCS2000 Marine Gearbox
|Special Reduction Ratio||According to Customer’s Special Requirements||Replacement of Imported Bearing||1. Stronger Endurance|
|2. Longer Service Life|
|3. Higher Limit Speed|
|PTO||Power Take Off||Output Shaft Coupling||Based on Customers data to produce|
Marine Gearboxs Conventional Wearing Parts
|External disc||Internal disc||Sealing||Piston ring|
|Gasket||Rubber sealing||Thrust plate||Filter|
|Coil type filter||Packing||O ring||Input shaft assembly|
|Transmission shaft assemby||Output shaft assembly||Hydraulic control system|
|Medium-Low Duty||BCPÂ | TBP|
|Medium-Heavy Duty||LPSP/HPSP |Â CSP|
|Light Duty & High Speed||CFPÂ | WSP|
|Â Gw Series||FBP|Â DSP|
Note: All Above Data are Just for Referenece, All Data Might Change Without Notices or Update, Please Contact Our Sales Team to Confirm All Details Via WhatsApp or Email.
Engine Sale Manual
Report & Certifcate
Other Models in this Series
Products Not Available
The relevant products still under developing or waiting to be update, please contact our sales team for latest updates.