Advance HCQ1001 Marine Gearbox
The speed input range of the Advance HCQ1001 marine gearbox is 1000-2300 RPM, with engine input power from 1543.5 kW. the center distance is 335 mm, the reduction ratio range is 2.88-3.00 the transmission capacity is 0.735 kW/RPM, the rated propeller thrust is 100 KN, and the input shaft is in the train Opposite to the output shaft.
Advance HCQ1001 marine gearbox is composed of transmission shaft, output coupling, input coupling, oil pressure gauge, oil Filter, control system, oil pump and other important components. Advance HCQ1001 marine gearboxes provides two types of control system which are push-pull flexible shaft and electric control for customers to choose. To meet the different requirement of coupling with different engine brand and models, Advance HCQ1001 marine gearboxes available in engine flywheel sizes.
All of our Advance 1000/1001 series marine gearbox can provide CCS classification certificate, some of series can provide international classifications with extra costs which mainly including French BV, British LR, American ABS, Japanese NK , Norway DNV-GL, Russia RS, South Korea KR, Italy RINA and other classification societies.
1. Gearbox novel structure, so that its use becomes very reliable. The excellent design makes the gearbox and engine arrangement more soft and smooth.
2. Small size, light weight and good operability. The convenience of use and maintenance is fully considered in the design.
3. With excellent machine performance, good design effectively reduce the noise, reduce the vibration.
4. It can be matched with high-speed diesel engines at home and abroad, and can be arranged in vertical, horizontal and inclination according to the needs of users.
5. Excellent deceleration effect and bearing propeller thrust.
6. Professional gearbox specialists and after-sales service, spare parts directly available from stock.
Basic Introduction of Advance HCQ1001 Marine Gearbox
|Input Speed:||1000-2300 RPM|
|Power:||1543.5 kW@ 2100 RPM|
|Center Distance:||335 mm|
|Trans.Capacity:||0.735 kW / RPM|
|Reduction Ratio:||2.88 3.00 3.23|
|Rated Thrust:||100 kN|
|Dimension:||809 mm * 1120 mm * 1003 mm|
|Lead Time:||15-30 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,L/C|
|HCQ1000||1000~2100 RPM||1.18-2.84||0.735-0.65 kW/RPM||994 mm * 1104 mm * 985 mm||Mechanical/Electrical|
|HCA1000||1000~2100 RPM||2.96:1||0.6 kW/RPM||1030 mm * 1104 mm * 1050 mm||Mechanical/Electrical/Pneumatical|
|HCQH1000||1000~2100 RPM||2.26||0.735 kW/RPM||N/A||N/A|
|HCQ1001||1000~2100 RPM||2.88-3.23||0.735 kW/RPM||809 mm * 1120 mm * 1003 mm||Mechanical/Electrical|
Technical Specifications of Advance HCQ1001 Marine Gearbox
|Model||HCQ1001||Input Speed(r/min)||1000-2300||Center Distance(mm)||335|
|Reduction Ratio(i)||2.88 3.00 3.23||Trans.Capacity(kW/rpm)||0.735||Power(kW)||1543.5 kW @ 2100 RPM|
|Rated Thrust(kN)||100||Dimension(mm)||809*1120*1003||Net Weight(kg)||N/A|
2. The “transfer capacity” refers to the ratio of the engine’s rated power to the rated speed, and the reduction ratio corresponds to the transmission capacity, which should be less than the number be offered.
3. The gearbox and engine shafting are not allowed to use rigid connection, and the bracket is recommended to be installed on the same rigid support.If the engine is mounted on the elastic support, and the gearbox is installed on the rigid support, please contact the technical department of the company to select the suitable high elastic coupling.
4. The weight of the gearbox is approximation, for different reduction ratio the weight is different.
5. Due to the technical improvement of the products, the products may change without notice. For any other questions please contact our sales engineer.
ANGLE OF TILT
|Name||Transverse Direction||Longitudinal Direction|
Optional Accessories of Advance HCQ1001 Light Duty & High Marine Gearbox
|Bell Housing||195C||Input Coupling||1. Highly Flexible Coupling|
|/||2. Toothed Input Coupling|
|Direction of Input Shaft Rotation||1. Anti-clockwise (Facing the Output End)||VDO||Gearbox Pressure Visible on Bridge|
|2. Clockwise (Facing the Output End)|
|Alarm Device||1. Temperature||Control System||1. Mechanical|
|2. Working Pressure||2. Electrical|
|3. Lubricating Oil Pressure||3. Pneumatical|
Modifiable Components of Advance HCQ1001 Light Duty & High Marine Gearbox
|Special Reduction Ratio||According to Customer’s Special Requirements||Replacement of Imported Bearing||1. Stronger Endurance|
|2. Longer Service Life|
|3. Higher Limit Speed|
|PTO||Power Take Off||Output Shaft Coupling||Based on Customers data to produce|