Advance HCL30F Hydraulic Clutch
Advance HCL30F hydraulic clutch has a speed input range of 1500-2500 r/min, a transmission torque of 0.3 kN/m, an input power of 47 kW to 78 kW, a transmission capacity range of 0.031 kW/r/min and a net weight of 100 kg.
Advanced HCL30F hydraulic clutch can be matched with different steering diesel engines, and is suitable for long-term engagement of continuous working machinery or frequent clutching of non-continuous working machinery, as well as no-load starting of working machinery, and can be widely matched with all kinds of marine auxiliary engines or general-purpose machinery. HCL30F hydraulic clutch has the function of clutching, and the product has the characteristics of small size, light weight, high transmission torque and long life. In order to meet the different requirements of coupling with different brands and models of engines, it can be customized according to customer needs.
All of our Advance HCL series hydraulic clutch can provide CCS classification certificate, some of series can provide international classifications with extra costs which mainly including French BV, British LR, American ABS, Japanese NK , Norway DNV-GL, Russia RS, South Korea KR, Italy RINA and other classification societies.
1. This series of hydraulic clutch can be matched with different steering diesel engines.
2. This hydraulic clutch is wet multi-disc powder metallurgy friction plate structure, which is suitable for long-term engagement of continuous working machinery or frequent clutching of non-continuous working machinery, and also suitable for no-load starting of working machinery.
3. It can be widely used in various ship auxiliary machines or general machinery (such as generators, fans, various pumps, net machines, etc.).
4. The product has two operation modes of mechanical control and electrical control, which is flexible in operation and easy to realize long-distance control.
5. The product has the characteristics of small volume, light weight, high transmission torque and long life.
6. the product has a high level of product “three”, high degree of generalization of maintenance spare parts, easy to purchase.
Basic Introduction of Advance HCL30F Hydraulic Clutches
|Input Speed:||1500-2500 RPM|
|Dimension:||345 mm * 310 mm * 455 mm|
|Net Weight:||100 kg|
|Lead Time:||15-30 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,L/C|
|HCL30S||750~1500 r/min||0.3 kN·m||0.031 kW/r/min||345 mm * 310 mm * 455 mm||100 kg|
|HCL30F||1500-2500 r/min||0.3 kN·m||0.031 kW/r/min||345 mm * 310 mm * 455 mm||100 kg|
|HCL100S||750-1500 r/min||1 kN·m||0.105 kW/r/min||570 mm * 420 mm * 535 mm||156 kg|
|HCL100F||1500-2500 r/min||1 kN·m||0.105 kW/r/min||570 mm * 420 mm * 535 mm||156 kg|
|HCL250S||750-1000 r/min||2.5 kN·m||0.262 kW/r/min||554 mm * 425 mm * 635 mm||210 kg|
|HCL250F||1000-2500 r/min||2.5 kN·m||0.262 kW/r/min||554 mm * 425 mm * 635 mm||210 kg|
|HCL320S||500-1000 r/min||3.2 kN·m||0.335 kW/r/min||554 mm * 425 mm * 635 mm||210 kg|
|HCL320F||1000-2500 r/min||3.2 kN·m||0.335 kW/r/min||554 mm * 425 mm * 635 mm||210 kg|
|HCL450S||500-1000 r/min||4.5 kN·m||0.471 kW/r/min||554 mm * 425 mm * 635 mm||230 kg|
|HCL450F||1000-2500 r/min||4.5 kN·m||0.471 kW/r/min||554 mm * 425 mm * 635 mm||230 kg|
|HCL600S||750-1000 r/min||6 kN·m||0.628 kW/r/min||746 mm * 560 mm * 688 mm||450 kg|
|HCL600F||1000-1600 r/min||6 kN·m||0.628 kW/r/min||746 mm * 560 mm * 688 mm||450 kg|
|HCL800S||750-1000 r/min||8 kN·m||0.837 kW/r/min||746 mm * 560 mm * 688 mm||450 kg|
|HCL800F||1000-1800 r/min||8 kN·m||0.837 kW/r/min||746 mm * 560 mm * 688 mm||450 kg|
|HCL1000S||750-1000 r/min||10 kN·m||1.047 kW/r/min||915 mm * 800 mm * 1005 mm||800 kg|
|HCL1000F||1000-1800 r/min||10 kN·m||1.047 kW/r/min||915 mm * 800 mm * 1005 mm||800 kg|
1. The Marine gearbox has the function of reverse, clutch, deceleration and the thrust of the propeller, which is equipped with the main engine to form the Marine power unit.
2. The “transfer capacity” refers to the ratio of the engine’s rated power to the rated speed, and the reduction ratio corresponds to the transmission capacity, which should be less than the number be offered.
3. The gearbox and engine shafting are not allowed to use rigid connection, and the bracket is recommended to be installed on the same rigid support.If the engine is mounted on the elastic support, and the gearbox is installed on the rigid support, please contact the technical department of the company to select the suitable high elastic coupling.
4. The weight of the gearbox is approximation, for different reduction ratio the weight is different.
5. Due to the technical improvement of the products, the products may change without notice. For any other questions please contact our sales engineer.
ANGLE OF TILT
|Name||Transverse Direction||Longitudinal Direction|
Optional Accessories of Advance HCL30F Hydraulic Clutches
|Bell Housing||195C||Input Coupling||1. Highly Flexible Coupling|
|/||2. Toothed Input Coupling|
|Direction of Input Shaft Rotation||1. Anti-clockwise (Facing the Output End)||VDO||Gearbox Pressure Visible on Bridge|
|2. Clockwise (Facing the Output End)|
|Alarm Device||1. Temperature||Control System||1. Mechanical|
|2. Working Pressure||2. Electrical|
|3. Lubricating Oil Pressure||3. Pneumatical|
Modifiable Components of Advance HCL30F Hydraulic Clutches
|Special Reduction Ratio||According to Customer’s Special Requirements||Replacement of Imported Bearing||1. Stronger Endurance|
|2. Longer Service Life|
|3. Higher Limit Speed|
|PTO||Power Take Off||Output Shaft Coupling||Based on Customers data to produce|
Marine Gearboxs Conventional Wearing Parts
|External disc||Internal disc||Sealing||Piston ring|
|Gasket||Rubber sealing||Thrust plate||Filter|
|Coil type filter||Packing||O ring||Input shaft assembly|
|Transmission shaft assemby||Output shaft assembly||Hydraulic control system|