Advance HCD800 Marine Gearbox
The speed input range of the Advance HCD800 marine gearbox is 600-2100 RPM, with engine input power from 1081.5 kW to 1312.5 kW. the center distance is 450 mm, the reduction ratio range is 3.00-5.89, the transmission capacity range is 0.515-0.625 kW/RPM, the rated propeller thrust is 110 KN, and the input shaft is in the train Opposite to the output shaft.
Advance HCD800 marine gearbox is composed of transmission shaft, output coupling, input coupling, oil pressure gauge, oil Filter, control system, oil pump and other important components. Advance HCD800 marine gearboxes provides three types of control system which are push-pull flexible shaft, electric control and pneumatic control for customers to choose. To meet the different requirement of coupling with different engine brand and models, Advance HCD800 marine gearboxes provide different SAE size coupling and housing including SAE 00 0, flywheel SAE 21 18 16 is available……
All of our Advance 800 series marine gearbox can provide CCS classification certificate, some of series can provide international classifications with extra costs which mainly including French BV, British LR, American ABS, Japanese NK , Norway DNV-GL, Russia RS, South Korea KR, Italy RINA and other classification societies.
1. With the functions of deceleration, reverse smoothing, clutching and bearing propeller thrust, it can be applied to high, medium and low speed diesel engines.
2. Its novel structure, soft and stable connection, strong and durable, and reduced number of parts make maintenance and installation more convenient.
3. Good reliability, long-term quality assurance does not decline. The high elastic coupling for input has good vibration reduction and damping effect, which is beneficial to improve the life of the unit.
4. With excellent machine performance, good design effectively reduces noise and vibration frequency.
5. Users can choose mechanical or automatic control to control
6. The gearbox adopts a combined design, all running parts are carefully designed and machined to the highest standard, which can reduce fuel waste and run smoothly, suitable for most engine models
7. Professional gearbox experts and after-sales service, spare parts are directly in stock
Basic Introduction of Advance HCD800 Marine Gearbox
|Input Speed:||600-2100 RPM|
|Power:||1081.5-1312.5 kW @ 2100 RPM|
|Center Distance:||450 mm|
|Trans.Capacity:||0.515-0.625 kW / RPM|
|Rated Thrust:||110 kN|
|Dimension:||1056 mm * 1280 mm * 1341 mm|
|Net Weight:||2250 kg|
|Lead Time:||15-30 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,L/C|
|HCD800||600-2100 RPM||0.625 kW/RPM||1312.5 kW @ 2100 RPM||1056 mm * 1280 mm * 1341 mm||Mechanical/Electrical/Pneumatical|
|HCT800||600-2100 RPM||0.588 kW/RPM||1234.8 kW @ 2100 RPM||1056 mm * 1280 mm * 1425 mm||Mechanical/Electrical/Pneumatical|
|HCT800/1||600-2100 RPM||0.609 kW/RPM||1234.8 kW @ 2100 RPM||1152 mm * 1360 mm * 1557 mm||Mechanical/Electrical/Pneumatical|
|HCT800/2||600-2100 RPM||0.6 kW/RPM||1260 kW @ 2100 RPM||1190 mm * 1490 mm * 1707 mm||Mechanical/Electrical|
|HCT800/2A||600-1900 RPM||0.6816 kW/RPM||1295.04 kW @ 1900 RPM||1190 mm * 1490 mm * 2040 mm||Mechanical/Electrical|
|HCT800/3||800-2100 RPM||0.597 kW/RPM||1253.7 kW @ 2100 RPM||1235 mm * 1570 mm * 1789 mm||Mechanical/Electrical/Pneumatical|
|HCW801||1000-1900 RPM||0.897 kW/RPM||1704.3 kW @ 1900 RPM||N/A||Mechanical/Electrical/Pneumatical|
Technical Specifications of Advance HCD800 Marine Gearbox
|Model||HCD800||Input Speed(RPM)||600-2100||Center Distance(mm)||450|
|Reduction Ratio(i)||3.00 3.43 3.96 4.17 4.39||Trans.Capacity(kW/RPM)||0.625||Power(kW)||1312.5 kW @ 2100 RPM|
|4.9||0.588||1234.8 kW @ 2100 RPM|
|5.47||0.551||1157.1 kW @ 2100 RPM|
|5.89||0.515||1081.5 kW @ 2100 RPM|
|Rated Thrust(kN)||110||Dimension(mm)||1056*1280*1341||Net Weight(kg)||2250|
|Flywheel||SAE21 18 16||Bell Housing||SAE00 0||Controls||Mechanical/Electrical/Pneumatical|
1. The Marine gearbox has the function of reverse, clutch, deceleration and the thrust of the propeller, which is equipped with the main engine to form the Marine power unit.
2. The “transfer capacity” refers to the ratio of the engine’s rated power to the rated speed, and the reduction ratio corresponds to the transmission capacity, which should be less than the number be offered.
3. The gearbox and engine shafting are not allowed to use rigid connection, and the bracket is recommended to be installed on the same rigid support.If the engine is mounted on the elastic support, and the gearbox is installed on the rigid support, please contact the technical department of the company to select the suitable high elastic coupling.
4. The weight of the gearbox is approximation, for different reduction ratio the weight is different.
5. Due to the technical improvement of the products, the products may change without notice. For any other questions please contact our sales engineer.
ANGLE OF TILT
|Name||Transverse Direction||Longitudinal Direction|
Optional Accessories of Advance HCD800 Medium-Heavy Duty Marine Gearbox
|Bell Housing||195C||Input Coupling||1. Highly Flexible Coupling|
|/||2. Toothed Input Coupling|
|Direction of Input Shaft Rotation||1. Anti-clockwise (Facing the Output End)||VDO||Gearbox Pressure Visible on Bridge|
|2. Clockwise (Facing the Output End)|
|Alarm Device||1. Temperature||Control System||1. Mechanical|
|2. Working Pressure||2. Electrical|
|3. Lubricating Oil Pressure||3. Pneumatical|
Modifiable Components of Advance HCD800 Medium-Heavy Duty Marine Gearbox
|Special Reduction Ratio||According to Customer’s Special Requirements||Replacement of Imported Bearing||1. Stronger Endurance|
|2. Longer Service Life|
|3. Higher Limit Speed|
|PTO||Power Take Off||Output Shaft Coupling||Based on Customers data to produce|