Advance HCD1000 Marine Gearbox
The speed input range of the Advance HCD1000 marine gearbox is 600-2100 RPM, with engine input power from 1365 kW to 1543.5 kW. the center distance is 450 mm, the reduction ratio range is 3.43-5.83, the transmission capacity range is 0.65-0.735 kW/RPM, the rated propeller thrust is 140 KN, and the input shaft is in the train Opposite to the output shaft.
Advance HCD1000 marine gearbox is composed of transmission shaft, output coupling, input coupling, oil pressure gauge, oil Filter, control system, oil pump and other important components. Advance HCD1000 marine gearboxes provides three types of control system which are push-pull flexible shaft, electric control and pneumatic control for customers to choose. To meet the different requirement of coupling with different engine brand and models, Advance HCD1000 marine gearboxes provide different SAE size coupling and housing including SAE 00 0, flywheel SAE 18 21 is available……
All of our Advance 1000 series marine gearbox can provide CCS classification certificate, some of series can provide international classifications with extra costs which mainly including French BV, British LR, American ABS, Japanese NK , Norway DNV-GL, Russia RS, South Korea KR, Italy RINA and other classification societies.
1. Advanced design and sophisticated manufacturing to adapt to various harsh working conditions! High-strength parts, strong ability to work under heavy loads.
2. Cylinder block and cylinder head adopt integrated design. The occurrence of engine water leakage and oil leakage is prevented, and the parts are about 40% less than other similar engines. The failure rate is greatly reduced.
3. Using forged steel camshaft and crankshaft, high-strength cylinder block design, multiple parts cast on the cylinder block, high rigidity, high pressure resistance, good reliability, and longer service life.
4. The cylinder bore adopts a platform mesh honing design. The perfect geometric structure effectively prevents oil leakage, and the use of advanced technology such as new piston ring components and gasket crimping and molding reduces oil loss.
5. The five key systems of the electronically controlled engine are all developed by DCEC, and have been applied and verified in different fields around the world to ensure the excellent economy and reliability of the product.
6. By optimizing the control strategy and combining with the actual operating conditions of the equipment, the fuel economy can be further improved.
Basic Introduction of Advance HCD1000 Marine Gearbox
|Input Speed:||600-2100 r / min|
|Power:||1362-1543.5 kW@ 2100 RPM|
|Center Distance:||450 mm|
|Trans.Capacity:||0.515-0.625 kW / rpm|
|Rated Thrust:||140 kN|
|Dimension:||1056 mm * 1280 mm * 1341 mm|
|Net Weight:||2200 kg|
|Lead Time:||15-30 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,L/C|
Technical Specifications of Advance HCD1000 Marine Gearbox
|Model||HCD1000||Input Speed(RPM)||600-2100||Center Distance(mm)||450|
|Reduction Ratio(i)||3.43 3.96 4.39 4.45 4.90 5.06||Trans.Capacity(kW/RPM)||0.735||Power(kW)||1543.5 kW @ 2100 RPM|
|5.47||0.68||1428 kW @ 2100 RPM|
|5.83||0.65||1365 kW @ 2100 RPM|
|Rated Thrust(kN)||140||Dimension(mm)||1082*1280*1345||Net Weight(kg)||2200|
|Flywheel||SAE18 21||Bell Housing||SAE0 00||Controls||Mechanical/Electrical/Pneumatical|
1. The Marine gearbox has the function of reverse, clutch, deceleration and the thrust of the propeller, which is equipped with the main engine to form the Marine power unit.
2. The “transfer capacity” refers to the ratio of the engine’s rated power to the rated speed, and the reduction ratio corresponds to the transmission capacity, which should be less than the number be offered.
3. The gearbox and engine shafting are not allowed to use rigid connection, and the bracket is recommended to be installed on the same rigid support.If the engine is mounted on the elastic support, and the gearbox is installed on the rigid support, please contact the technical department of the company to select the suitable high elastic coupling.
4. The weight of the gearbox is approximation, for different reduction ratio the weight is different.
5. Due to the technical improvement of the products, the products may change without notice. For any other questions please contact our sales engineer.
ANGLE OF TILT
|Name||Transverse Direction||Longitudinal Direction|
Optional Accessories of Advance HCD1000 Medium-Heavy Duty Marine Gearbox
|Bell Housing||195C||Input Coupling||1. Highly Flexible Coupling|
|/||2. Toothed Input Coupling|
|Direction of Input Shaft Rotation||1. Anti-clockwise (Facing the Output End)||VDO||Gearbox Pressure Visible on Bridge|
|2. Clockwise (Facing the Output End)|
|Alarm Device||1. Temperature||Control System||1. Mechanical|
|2. Working Pressure||2. Electrical|
|3. Lubricating Oil Pressure||3. Pneumatical|
Modifiable Components of Advance HCD1000 Medium-Heavy Duty Marine Gearbox
|Special Reduction Ratio||According to Customer’s Special Requirements||Replacement of Imported Bearing||1. Stronger Endurance|
|2. Longer Service Life|
|3. Higher Limit Speed|
|PTO||Power Take Off||Output Shaft Coupling||Based on Customers data to produce|