Advance HCAM500 Marine Gearbox
The speed input range of the Advance HCAM500 marine gearbox is 1000-2600 RPM, with engine input power from 835.8 kW. the center distance is 326 mm, the reduction ratio range is 1.35-3.00 the transmission capacity is 0.398 kW/RPM, the rated propeller thrust is 50 KN, and the input shaft is in the train Opposite to the output shaft.
Advance HCAM500 marine gearbox is composed of transmission shaft, output coupling, input coupling, oil pressure gauge, oil Filter, control system, oil pump and other important components. Advance HCAM500 marine gearboxes provides of control system which is electric control. To meet the different requirement of coupling with different engine brand and models, Advance HCAM500 marine gearboxes available in engine flywheel sizes.
All of our Advance 500/501/502 series marine gearbox can provide CCS classification certificate, some of series can provide international classifications with extra costs which mainly including French BV, British LR, American ABS, Japanese NK , Norway DNV-GL, Russia RS, South Korea KR, Italy RINA and other classification societies.
1. Gearbox novel structure, so that its use becomes very reliable. The excellent design makes the gearbox and engine arrangement more soft and smooth.
2. Small size, light weight and good operability. The convenience of use and maintenance is fully considered in the design.
3. With excellent machine performance, good design effectively reduce the noise, reduce the vibration.
4. It can be matched with high-speed diesel engines at home and abroad, and can be arranged in vertical, horizontal and inclination according to the needs of users.
5. Excellent deceleration effect and bearing propeller thrust.
6. Professional gearbox specialists and after-sales service, spare parts directly available from stock.
Basic Introduction of Advance HCAM500 Marine Gearbox
|Input Speed:||1000-2600 RPM|
|Power:||835.8 kW @ 2100 RPM|
|Center Distance:||326 mm|
|Trans.Capacity:||0.398 kW / RPM|
|Rated Thrust:||50 kN|
|Dimension:||852 mm * 950 mm * 901 mm|
|Net Weight:||500 kg|
|Lead Time:||15-30 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,L/C|
|HCAM500||1000~2600 RPM||1.35-3.00||1.35-3.00 kW/RPM||852 mm * 950 mm * 901 mm||Electrical|
|HCQ501||1000~2300 RPM||1.03-2.45||1.03-2.45 kW/RPM||742 mm * 856 mm * 950 mm||Mechanical/Electrical|
|HCQ502||1000~2300 RPM||2.71-2.95||0.404 kW/RPM||742 mm * 856 mm * 980 mm||Mechanical/Electrical|
Technical Specifications of Advance HCAM500-10º Down Angle Marine Gearbox
|Model||HCAM500-10º Down Angle||Input Speed(r/min)||1000-2600||Center Distance(mm)||326|
|Reduction Ratio(i)||1.35 2.03 3.00||Trans.Capacity(kW/rpm)||0.398||Power(kW)||835.8 kW @ 2100 RPM|
|Rated Thrust(kN)||50||Dimension(mm)||852 * 950 * 901||Net Weight(kg)||500|
|Flywheel||SAE18 16||Bell Housing||SAE0 1||Controls||Electrical|
1. The Marine gearbox has the function of reverse, clutch, deceleration and the thrust of the propeller, which is equipped with the main engine to form the Marine power unit.
2. The “transfer capacity” refers to the ratio of the engine’s rated power to the rated speed, and the reduction ratio corresponds to the transmission capacity, which should be less than the number be offered.
3. The gearbox and engine shafting are not allowed to use rigid connection, and the bracket is recommended to be installed on the same rigid support.If the engine is mounted on the elastic support, and the gearbox is installed on the rigid support, please contact the technical department of the company to select the suitable high elastic coupling.
4. The weight of the gearbox is approximation, for different reduction ratio the weight is different.
5. Due to the technical improvement of the products, the products may change without notice. For any other questions please contact our sales engineer.
ANGLE OF TILT
|Name||Transverse Direction||Longitudinal Direction|
Optional Accessories of Advance HCAM500 Light Duty & High Marine Gearbox
|Bell Housing||195C||Input Coupling||1. Highly Flexible Coupling|
|/||2. Toothed Input Coupling|
|Direction of Input Shaft Rotation||1. Anti-clockwise (Facing the Output End)||VDO||Gearbox Pressure Visible on Bridge|
|2. Clockwise (Facing the Output End)|
|Alarm Device||1. Temperature||Control System||1. Mechanical|
|2. Working Pressure||2. Electrical|
|3. Lubricating Oil Pressure||3. Pneumatical|
Modifiable Components of Advance HCAM500 Light Duty & High Marine Gearbox
|Special Reduction Ratio||According to Customer’s Special Requirements||Replacement of Imported Bearing||1. Stronger Endurance|
|2. Longer Service Life|
|3. Higher Limit Speed|
|PTO||Power Take Off||Output Shaft Coupling||Based on Customers data to produce|