Advance HC038A Marine Gearbox
The speed input range of the Advance HC038A marine gearbox is 1500-3200 RPM, with engine input power from 42 kW to 58.8 kW. the center distance is 115 mm, the reduction ratio range is 1.51-3.45 the transmission capacity range is 0.028-0.02 kW/RPM, the rated propeller thrust is 9 KN, and the input shaft is in the train Opposite to the output shaft.
Advance HC038A marine gearbox is composed of transmission shaft, output coupling, input coupling, oil pressure gauge, oil Filter, control system, oil pump and other important components. Advance HC038A marine gearboxes provides of control system which is push-pull flexible shaft. To meet the different requirement of coupling with different engine brand and models, Advance HC038A marine gearboxes available in engine flywheel sizes.
All of our Advance HC038A series marine gearbox can provide CCS classification certificate, some of series can provide international classifications with extra costs which mainly including French BV, British LR, American ABS, Japanese NK , Norway DNV-GL, Russia RS, South Korea KR, Italy RINA and other classification societies.
1. Gearbox novel structure, so that its use becomes very reliable. The excellent design makes the gearbox and engine arrangement more soft and smooth.
2. It can be matched with high-speed diesel engines at home and abroad, and can be arranged in vertical, horizontal and inclination according to the needs of users.
3.Compact structure, small size, light weight and good operability. The convenience of use and maintenance is fully considered in the design.
4.The gearbox have adapted to combined design, and all running parts have been carefully designed and machined to the highest standards for less wasted fuel, smooth operation which can be fitted to most engine models.
5.With excellent machine performance, good design effectively reduce the noise, reduce the vibration，better deceleration effect and bearing propeller thrust.
6.Professional gearbox specialists and after-sales service, spare parts directly available from stock.
Basic Introduction of Advance HC038A Marine Gearbox
|Input Speed:||1000-3200 RPM|
|Power:||58.8-42 kW @ 2100 RPM|
|Center Distance:||115 mm|
|Trans.Capacity:||0.028-0.02 kW / RPM|
|Rated Thrust:||9 kN|
|Dimension:||392 mm * 480 mm * 480 mm|
|Net Weight:||70 kg|
|Lead Time:||15-30 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,L/C|
|HC038A||1000-3200 RPM||1.51-3.45||0.028-0.02 kW/RPM||392 mm * 480 mm * 480 mm||Mechanical|
Technical Specifications of Advance HC038A Marine Gearbox
|Model||HC038A||Input Speed(r/min)||1500-3200||Center Distance(mm)||115|
|Reduction Ratio(i)||1.51 2.03 2.52||Trans.Capacity(kW/rpm)||0.028||Power(kW)||58.8 kW @ 2100 RPM|
|2.92||0.025||52.5 kW @ 2100 RPM|
|3.45||0.02||42kW kW @ 2100 RPM|
|Rated Thrust(kN)||9||Dimension(mm)||392 * 480 * 480||Net Weight(kg)||70|
2. The “transfer capacity” refers to the ratio of the engine’s rated power to the rated speed, and the reduction ratio corresponds to the transmission capacity, which should be less than the number be offered.
3. The gearbox and engine shafting are not allowed to use rigid connection, and the bracket is recommended to be installed on the same rigid support.If the engine is mounted on the elastic support, and the gearbox is installed on the rigid support, please contact the technical department of the company to select the suitable high elastic coupling.
4. The weight of the gearbox is approximation, for different reduction ratio the weight is different.
5. Due to the technical improvement of the products, the products may change without notice. For any other questions please contact our sales engineer.
ANGLE OF TILT
|Name||Transverse Direction||Longitudinal Direction|
Optional Accessories of Advance HC038A Light Duty & High Marine Gearbox
|Bell Housing||195C||Input Coupling||1. Highly Flexible Coupling|
|/||2. Toothed Input Coupling|
|Direction of Input Shaft Rotation||1. Anti-clockwise (Facing the Output End)||VDO||Gearbox Pressure Visible on Bridge|
|2. Clockwise (Facing the Output End)|
|Alarm Device||1. Temperature||Control System||1. Mechanical|
|2. Working Pressure||2. Electrical|
|3. Lubricating Oil Pressure||3. Pneumatical|
Modifiable Components of Advance HC038A Light Duty & High Marine Gearbox
|Special Reduction Ratio||According to Customer’s Special Requirements||Replacement of Imported Bearing||1. Stronger Endurance|
|2. Longer Service Life|
|3. Higher Limit Speed|
|PTO||Power Take Off||Output Shaft Coupling||Based on Customers data to produce|