Advance GWK52.59 Marine Gearbox
The speed input range of the Advance GWK52.59 marine gearbox is 400-1200 RPM, with engine input power from 1456 kW to 4368 kW. the reduction ratio range is 1.97-3.95 the transmission capacity is 3.64 kW/RPM, the rated propeller thrust is 300 KN, and the input shaft is in the train Opposite to the output shaft.
Advance GWK52.59 marine gearbox is composed of transmission shaft, output coupling, input coupling, oil pressure gauge, oil Filter, control system, oil pump and other important components.
Advance GWK52.59 marine gearboxes provides two types of control system which are electric control and pneumatic control for customers to choose. To meet the different requirement of coupling with different engine brand and models, Advance GWK52.59 marine gearboxes available in engine flywheel sizes.
All of our Advance GWK series marine gearbox can provide CCS classification certificate, some of series can provide international classifications with extra costs which mainly including French BV, British LR, American ABS, Japanese NK , Norway DNV-GL, Russia RS, South Korea KR, Italy RINA and other classification societies.
Advantages Of Advance GWK52.59 Marine Gearbox
Gearbox novel structure, so that its use becomes very reliable. The excellent design makes the gearbox and engine arrangement more soft and smooth.
It can be matched with high-speed diesel engines at home and abroad, and can be arranged in vertical, horizontal and inclination according to the needs of users.
The gearbox have adapted to combined design, and all running parts have been carefully designed and machined to the highest standards for less wasted fuel, smooth operation which can be fitted to most engine models.
1-stage deceleration, the input and output are vertically off-center, the running direction is opposite, and it has the function of clutch deceleration.
Professional gearbox specialists and after-sales service, spare parts directly available from stock.
|300 KN ( with sliding bearing is 360 KN)
|450 KN ( with sliding bearing is 540 KN)
Technical Specifications of Advance GWK52.59 Marine Gearbox
|1.97 2.47 3 3.52 3.95
|300(360 with sliding bearing)
- The Marine gearbox has the function of reverse, clutch, deceleration and the thrust of the propeller, which is equipped with the main engine to form the Marine power unit.
- The “transfer capacity” refers to the ratio of the engine’s rated power to the rated speed, and the reduction ratio corresponds to the transmission capacity, which should be less than the number be offered.
- The gearbox and engine shafting are not allowed to use rigid connection, and the bracket is recommended to be installed on the same rigid support.If the engine is mounted on the elastic support, and the gearbox is installed on the rigid support, please contact the technical department of the company to select the suitable high elastic coupling.
- The weight of the gearbox is approximation, for different reduction ratio the weight is different.
- Due to the technical improvement of the products, the products may change without notice. For any other questions please contact our sales engineer.
ANGLE OF TILT
Optional Accessories of Advance GWK52.59 Marine Gearbox
|1. Highly Flexible Coupling
|2. Toothed Input Coupling
|Direction of Input Shaft Rotation
|1. Anti-clockwise (Facing the Output End)
|Gearbox Pressure Visible on Bridge
|2. Clockwise (Facing the Output End)
|2. Working Pressure
|3. Lubricating Oil Pressure
Modifiable Components of Advance GWK52.59 Marine Gearbox
|Special Reduction Ratio
|According to Customer’s Special Requirements
|Replacement of Imported Bearing
|1. Stronger Endurance
|2. Longer Service Life
|3. Higher Limit Speed
|Power Take Off
|Output Shaft Coupling
|Based on Customers data to produce
Marine Gearboxs Conventional Wearing Parts
|Coil type filter
|Input shaft assembly
|Transmission shaft assemby
|Output shaft assembly
|Hydraulic control system
|DCEC Marine Main Engine
|DCEC Marine Auxiliary Engine
|CCEC Marine Main Engine
|CCEC Marine Auxiliary Engine
|Deutz Marine Main Engine
|Deutz Marine Auxiliary Engine
|Weichai Marine Main Engine
|Weichai Marine Auxiliary Engine
|Medium-Low Duty Marine Gearbox
|PSP Marine Propeller
|Medium-Heavy Duty Marine Gearbox
|FSP Marine Propeller
|Light Duty & High Speed Marine Gearbox
|FBP|DSP Marine Propeller
|GW Series Marine Gearbox
|ISP Marine Propeller
|DCEC Marine Generator Set
|CDQY SeaMac Control Lever
|CCEC Marine Generator Set
|CDDY SeaMac Control Lever
|Deutz Marine Generator Set
|CJRZ SeaMac Control Lever
|Weichai Marine Generator Set
|CDRZ SeaMac Control Lever