Advance GWC85.100 Marine Gearbox
The speed input range of the Advance GWC85.100 marine gearbox is 150-1425 RPM, with engine input power from 1488 kW to 49875 kW. the reduction ratio range is 1.98-7.05 the transmission capacity range is 9.92-35 kW/RPM, the rated propeller thrust is 1400 KN, and the input shaft is in the train Opposite to the output shaft.
Advance GWC85.100 marine gearbox is composed of transmission shaft, output coupling, input coupling, oil pressure gauge, oil Filter, control system, oil pump and other important components. Advance GWC85.100 marine gearboxes provides two types of control system which are electric control and pneumatic control for customers to choose. To meet the different requirement of coupling with different engine brand and models, Advance GWC85.100 marine gearboxes available in engine flywheel sizes.
All of our Advance GWC series marine gearbox can provide CCS classification certificate, some of series can provide international classifications with extra costs which mainly including French BV, British LR, American ABS, Japanese NK , Norway DNV-GL, Russia RS, South Korea KR, Italy RINA and other classification societies.
1. Gearbox novel structure, so that its use becomes very reliable. The excellent design makes the gearbox and engine arrangement more soft and smooth.
2. Compact structure, small size, light weight and good operability. The convenience of use and maintenance is fully considered in the design.
3. The gearbox have adapted to combined design, and all running parts have been carefully designed and machined to the highest standards for less wasted fuel, smooth operation which can be fitted to most engine models.
4. 2-stage deceleration, the input and output are at the same center, and when the running direction is the same, it has the function of reverse clutch deceleration.
5. Professional gearbox specialists and after-sales service, spare parts directly available from stock.
Basic Introduction of Advance GWC85.100 Marine Gearbox
|Input Speed:||150-1425 r / min|
|Rated Thrust:||1400 kN|
|Net Weight:||56500 kg|
|Lead Time:||15-30 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,L/C|
|GWC28.30||400~2000 r/min||2.06-6.14||0.865-0.29 kw/r/min||80 KN||1230 kg|
|GWC30.32||400-2000 r/min||2.03-6.05||1.122-0.376 kw/r/min||100 KN||1460 kg|
|GWC32.35||400-2000 r/min||2.06-6.08||1.4175-0.48 kw/r/min||120 KN||2490 kg|
|GWC36.39||400-1900 r/min||1.97-5.97||1.92-0.634 kw/r/min||140 KN||3200 kg|
|GWC39.41||400-1700 r/min||1.98-5.99||2.585-0.852 kw/r/min||175 KN||3980 kg|
|GWC39.41 Q||400-1600 r/min||1.98-5.99||2.125-0.757 kw/r/min||175 KN||2800 kg|
|GWC42.45||400-1600 r/min||2.00-5.93||3.28-1.106 kw/r/min||220 KN||4700 kg|
|GWC42.45 Q||400-1600 r/min||2.00-5.93||2.755-1.044 kw/r/min||220 KN||3500 kg|
|GWC45.49||400-1600 r/min||1.97-5.98||4.240-1.398 kw/r/min||270 KN||6030 kg|
|GWC45.52||400-1400 r/min||1.97-6.04||4.648-1.51 kw/r/min||270 KN||6500 kg|
|GWC49.54||400-1400 r/min||1.94-6.00||5.500-1.861 kw/r/min||290 KN||7900 kg|
|GWC49.59||400-1200 r/min||2.03-6.01||6-2.1 kw/r/min||290 KN||8200 kg|
|GWC52.59||400-1200 r/min||1.93-5.93||7.438-2.426 kw/r/min||300 KN ( with sliding bearing is 360 KN)||11000 kg|
|GWC52.62||400-1200 r/min||2.02-5.96||7.756-2.631 kw/r/min||300 KN ( with sliding bearing is 360 KN)||10700 kg|
|GWC60.66||400-1200 r/min||2.01-6.12||9.913-3.261 kw/r/min||450 KN ( with sliding bearing is 540 KN)||14690 kg|
|GWC60.74||400-1200 r/min||1.99-6.94||11.409-3.273 kw/r/min||550 KN||16600 kg|
|GWC63.71||300-1200 r/min||2.01-7.48||12.23-3.294 kw/r/min||710 KN||17500 kg|
|GWC66.75||300-950 r/min||2.05-6.12||13.866-4.650 kw/r/min||730 KN||20500 kg|
|GWC70.76||300-950 r/min||2.05-6.17||15.643-5.191 kw/r/min||750 KN||22500 kg|
|GWC70.82||300-1150 r/min||2.05-7.49||17.451-4.771 kw/r/min||780 KN||25500 kg|
|GWC70.85||300-950 r/min||1.98-6.05||19.2-6.269 kw/r/min||800 KN||28000 kg|
|GWC75.90||300-950 r/min||2.01-6.02||22.423-7.489 kw/r/min||980 KN||34000 kg|
|GWC78.88||300-950 r/min||2.04-6.09||23.372-7.830 kw/r/min||1000 KN||35000 kg|
|GWC80.95||200-800 r/min||1.98-5.93||28-9.33 kw/r/min||1200 KN||40000 kg|
|GWC85.100||200-1000 r/min||1.98-7.05||35-9.920 kw/r/min||1400 KN||56500 kg|
Technical Specifications of Advance GWC85.100 Marine Gearbox
|Input Speed(r/min)||150-400||Reduction Ratio(i)||1.98||Trans. Capacity(kW/rpm)||35|
|Rated Thrust(kN)||1400||Net Weight(kg)||1488-49875||Controls||Electrical/Pneumatical|
- The Marine gearbox has the function of reverse, clutch, deceleration and the thrust of the propeller, which is equipped with the main engine to form the Marine power unit.
- The “transfer capacity” refers to the ratio of the engine’s rated power to the rated speed, and the reduction ratio corresponds to the transmission capacity, which should be less than the number be offered.
- The gearbox and engine shafting are not allowed to use rigid connection, and the bracket is recommended to be installed on the same rigid support.If the engine is mounted on the elastic support, and the gearbox is installed on the rigid support, please contact the technical department of the company to select the suitable high elastic coupling.
- The weight of the gearbox is approximation, for different reduction ratio the weight is different.
- Due to the technical improvement of the products, the products may change without notice. For any other questions please contact our sales engineer.
ANGLE OF TILT
|Name||Transverse Direction||Longitudinal Direction|
Optional Accessories of Advance GWC85.100 Marine Gearbox
|Bell Housing||195C||Input Coupling||1. Highly Flexible Coupling|
|/||2. Toothed Input Coupling|
|Direction of Input Shaft Rotation||1. Anti-clockwise (Facing the Output End)||VDO||Gearbox Pressure Visible on Bridge|
|2. Clockwise (Facing the Output End)|
|Alarm Device||1. Temperature||Control System||1. Mechanical|
|2. Working Pressure||2. Electrical|
|3. Lubricating Oil Pressure||3. Pneumatical|
Modifiable Components of Advance GWC85.100 Marine Gearbox
|Special Reduction Ratio||According to Customer’s Special Requirements||Replacement of Imported Bearing||1. Stronger Endurance|
|2. Longer Service Life|
|3. Higher Limit Speed|
|PTO||Power Take Off||Output Shaft Coupling||Based on Customers data to produce|
Marine Gearboxs Conventional Wearing Parts
|External disc||Internal disc||Sealing||Piston ring|
|Gasket||Rubber sealing||Thrust plate||Filter|
|Coil type filter||Packing||O ring||Input shaft assembly|
|Transmission shaft assemby||Output shaft assembly||Hydraulic control system|
|Medium-Low Duty||BCPÂ | TBP|
|Medium-Heavy Duty||LPSP/HPSP |Â CSP|
|Light Duty & High Speed||CFPÂ | WSP|
|Â Gw Series||FBP|Â DSP|