Advance GCH660 Marine Gearbox
The speed input range of the Advance GCH660 marine gearbox is 400-1200 RPM, with engine input power from 2020 kW to 6060 kW, the reduction Ratio is 2.00-3.95,the transmission capacity range is 5.05 kW/RPM, the rated propeller thrust is 540 KN, the center distance is 668 mm, and the input and output horizontal heterocenterr.
Advanced GCH660 marine gearbox can form the main propulsion system of the ship with the main engine and adjustable propeller, with the functions of clutch, deceleration and bearing propeller thrust, and can be configured with auxiliary power output (PTO) and auxiliary power input (PII), etc. The CPP oil dispenser is installed at the front of the gearbox output according to the demand. The advanced GCH660 marine gearbox provides two types of maneuvering control, pneumatic control and electric control, for users to choose. To meet the different requirements for coupling with different makes and models of engines, the Advanced GCH660 marine gearbox is available in engine flywheel sizes.
All of our Advance GC series marine gearbox can provide CCS classification certificate, some of series can provide international classifications with extra costs which mainly including French BV, British LR, American ABS, Japanese NK , Norway DNV-GL, Russia RS, South Korea KR, Italy RINA and other classification societies.
1. Gearbox novel structure, so that its use becomes very reliable. The excellent design makes the gearbox and engine arrangement more soft and smooth.
2. It can be matched with high-speed diesel engines at home and abroad, and can be arranged in vertical, horizontal and inclination according to the needs of users.
3.The gearbox have adapted to combined design, and all running parts have been carefully designed and machined to the highest standards for less wasted fuel, smooth operation which can be fitted to most engine models.
4.1-stage deceleration, the input and output levels are off-center, and the running direction is the same. It has the functions of double input, single output and clutch deceleration.
5.Professional gearbox specialists and after-sales service, spare parts directly available from stock.
Basic Introduction of Advance GCH660 Marine Gearbox
|Input Speed:||400-1200 RPM|
|Center Distance:||668 mm|
|Rated Thrust:||540 kN|
|Lead Time:||15-30 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,L/C|
|GCH320||400-1800 RPM||1.97-4.00||0.57 kW/RPM||100 KN||320 mm|
|GCH350||400-1800 RPM||2.00-4.05||0.72 kW/RPM||113 KN||350 mm|
|GCH390||400-1800 RPM||2.03-3.95||0.96 kW/RPM||140 KN||390 mm|
|GCH410||400-1600 RPM||2.00-3.95||1.292 kW/RPM||175 KN||410 mm|
|GCH490||400-1400 RPM||2.03-3.95||2.12 kW/RPM||270 KN||490 mm|
|GCH540||400-1200 RPM||1.97-3.95||2.825 kW/RPM||290 KN||540 mm|
|GCH590||400-1200 RPM||1.97-3.95||3.64 kW/RPM||360 KN||590 mm|
|GCH660||400-1200 RPM||2.00-3.95||5.05 kW/RPM||540 KN||668 mm|
|GCH750||300-950 RPM||1.97-3.95||7.2 kW/RPM||730 KN||750 mm|
|GCH760||300-900 RPM||1.94-3.95||8.111 kW/RPM||750 KN||768 mm|
|GCH850||300-800 RPM||1.97-3.95||9.6 kW/RPM||800 KN||855 mm|
|GCH880||200-650 RPM||2.0-3.95||12.063 kW/RPM||1000 KN||880 mm|
|GCH900||200-800 RPM||2.0-4.10||11.282 kW/RPM||980 KN||900 mm|
|GCH950||200-650 RPM||2.0-3.95||14 kW/RPM||1000 KN||965 mm|
|GCH1000||200-800 RPM||2.0-3.95||17 kW/RPM||1400 KN||1018 mm|
Technical Specifications of Advance GCH660 Marine Gearbox
|Input Speed(r/min)||400-1200||Reduction Ratio(i)||2||Trans. Capacity(kW/rpm)||5.05|
|Rated Thrust(kN)||540||Net Weight(kg)||N/A||Controls||Electrical/Pneumatical|
1. The Marine gearbox has the function of reverse, clutch, deceleration and the thrust of the propeller, which is equipped with the main engine to form the Marine power unit.
2. The “transfer capacity” refers to the ratio of the engine’s rated power to the rated speed, and the reduction ratio corresponds to the transmission capacity, which should be less than the number be offered.
3. The gearbox and engine shafting are not allowed to use rigid connection, and the bracket is recommended to be installed on the same rigid support.If the engine is mounted on the elastic support, and the gearbox is installed on the rigid support, please contact the technical department of the company to select the suitable high elastic coupling.
4. The weight of the gearbox is approximation, for different reduction ratio the weight is different.
5. Due to the technical improvement of the products, the products may change without notice. For any other questions please contact our sales engineer.
ANGLE OF TILT
|Name||Transverse Direction||Longitudinal Direction|
Optional Accessories of Advance GCH660 Marine Gearbox
|Bell Housing||195C||Input Coupling||1. Highly Flexible Coupling|
|/||2. Toothed Input Coupling|
|Direction of Input Shaft Rotation||1. Anti-clockwise (Facing the Output End)||VDO||Gearbox Pressure Visible on Bridge|
|2. Clockwise (Facing the Output End)|
|Alarm Device||1. Temperature||Control System||1. Mechanical|
|2. Working Pressure||2. Electrical|
|3. Lubricating Oil Pressure||3. Pneumatical|
Modifiable Components of Advance GCH660 Marine Gearbox
|Special Reduction Ratio||According to Customer’s Special Requirements||Replacement of Imported Bearing||1. Stronger Endurance|
|2. Longer Service Life|
|3. Higher Limit Speed|
|PTO||Power Take Off||Output Shaft Coupling||Based on Customers data to produce|
Marine Gearboxs Conventional Wearing Parts
|External disc||Internal disc||Sealing||Piston ring|
|Gasket||Rubber sealing||Thrust plate||Filter|
|Coil type filter||Packing||O ring||Input shaft assembly|
|Transmission shaft assemby||Output shaft assembly||Hydraulic control system|
|DCEC Marine Main Engine||DCEC Marine Auxiliary Engine|
|CCEC Marine Main Engine||CCEC Marine Auxiliary Engine|
|Deutz Marine Main Engine||Deutz Marine Auxiliary Engine|
|Weichai Marine Main Engine||Weichai Marine Auxiliary Engine|
|Medium-Low Duty Marine Gearbox||PSP Marine Propeller|
|Medium-Heavy Duty Marine Gearbox||FSP Marine Propeller|
|Light Duty & High Speed Marine Gearbox||FBP|DSP Marine Propeller|
|GW Series Marine Gearbox||ISP Marine Propeller|
|DCEC Marine Generator Set||CDQY SeaMac Control Lever|
|CCEC Marine Generator Set||CDDY SeaMac Control Lever|
|Deutz Marine Generator Set||CJRZ SeaMac Control Lever|
|Weichai Marine Generator Set||CDRZ SeaMac Control Lever|