Advance DT770 Marine Gearbox
The speed input range of the Advance DT770 marine gearbox is 750-1500 RPM, with engine input power from 77 kW to 849 kW, the reduction Ratio is 1.50-5.93,the transmission capacity range is 0.566-0.102 kW/RPM, the rated propeller thrust is 50 KN, the center distance is 220 mm, net weight is 480 kg.
The advanced DT770 marine gearbox can form the main propulsion system of the ship with propulsion motor and fixed pitch propeller. It takes an electric motor as the prime mover, and forms the power through the transmission gear and output gear, and makes the output shaft of the gearbox rotate through the gear rotation, so as to drive the propeller of the ship to rotate and realize the ship forward or reverse, and use the number of teeth when the gears mesh with each other to achieve deceleration or speed increase. Since the motor is used as the prime mover, the advanced DT770 marine gearbox is characterized by low noise, low cost, no pollution, etc.In order to meet the different requirements of coupling with different brands and models of engines, other Advanced DT series marine gearboxes can be selected.
All of our Advance DT series marine gearbox can provide CCS classification certificate, some of series can provide international classifications with extra costs which mainly including French BV, British LR, American ABS, Japanese NK , Norway DNV-GL, Russia RS, South Korea KR, Italy RINA and other classification societies.
1. This series of hydraulic clutch can be matched with different steering diesel engines.
2. This hydraulic clutch is wet multi-disc powder metallurgy friction plate structure, which is suitable for long-term engagement of continuous working machinery or frequent clutching of non-continuous working machinery, and also suitable for no-load starting of working machinery.
3. It can be widely used in various ship auxiliary machines or general machinery (such as generators, fans, various pumps, net machines, etc.).
4. The product has two operation modes of mechanical control and electrical control, which is flexible in operation and easy to realize long-distance control.
5. The product has the characteristics of small volume, light weight, high transmission torque and long life.
6. the product has a high level of product “three”, high degree of generalization of maintenance spare parts, easy to purchase.
Basic Introduction of Advance DT770 Marine Gearbox
|Input Speed:||750-1500 RPM|
|Center Distance:||220 mm|
|Dimension:||532 mm * 900 mm * 800 mm|
|Net Weight:||480 kg|
|Lead Time:||15-30 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,L/C|
|DT180||750~1500 r/min||1.53-5.975||0.13-0.012 kw/r/min||14.7 KN||130 kg|
|DT210||750~1500 r/min||1.54-6.02||0.153-0.016 kw/r/min||16 KN||150 kg|
|DT240||750~1500 r/min||1.50-5.95||0.179-0.021 kw/r/min||25 KN||240 kg|
|DT280||750~1500 r/min||1.56-6.06||0.204-0.058 kw/r/min||30 KN||350 kg|
|DT580||750~1500 r/min||1.46-5.83||0.425-0.086 kw/r/min||40 KN||370 kg|
|DT770||750~1500 r/min||1.50-5.93||0.566-0.102 kw/r/min||50 KN||480 kg|
|DT900||750~1500 r/min||1.48-594||0.664-0.064 kw/r/min||60 KN||700 kg|
|DT1400||750~1500 r/min||1.469-6.08||1.065-0.137 kw/r/min||90 KN||900 kg|
|DT1500||750~1500 r/min||1.5-5.96||1.125-0.153 kw/r/min||100 KN||1100 kg|
|DT2400||750~1500 r/min||1.52-5.937||1.796-0.227 kw/r/min||110 KN||1430 kg|
|DT4300||750~1500 r/min||1.5-6||3.152-0.368 kw/r/min||120 KN||1550 kg|
Technical Specifications of Advance DT770 Marine Gearbox
|Input Speed(r/min)||750-1500||Reduction Ratio(i)||1.5||Trans. Capacity(kW/rpm)||0.566|
|Rated Thrust(kN)||50||Net Weight(kg)||480||Controls||N/A|
1. The Marine gearbox has the function of reverse, clutch, deceleration and the thrust of the propeller, which is equipped with the main engine to form the Marine power unit.
2. The “transfer capacity” refers to the ratio of the engine’s rated power to the rated speed, and the reduction ratio corresponds to the transmission capacity, which should be less than the number be offered.
3. The gearbox and engine shafting are not allowed to use rigid connection, and the bracket is recommended to be installed on the same rigid support.If the engine is mounted on the elastic support, and the gearbox is installed on the rigid support, please contact the technical department of the company to select the suitable high elastic coupling.
4. The weight of the gearbox is approximation, for different reduction ratio the weight is different.
5. Due to the technical improvement of the products, the products may change without notice. For any other questions please contact our sales engineer.
ANGLE OF TILT
|Name||Transverse Direction||Longitudinal Direction|
No related content yet, stay tuned!
Marine Gearboxs Conventional Wearing Parts
|External disc||Internal disc||Sealing||Piston ring|
|Gasket||Rubber sealing||Thrust plate||Filter|
|Coil type filter||Packing||O ring||Input shaft assembly|
|Transmission shaft assemby||Output shaft assembly||Hydraulic control system|